Register your Partnership Firm (UnRegistered Legal Entity)
(Lowest Pricing Guaranteed)
Key Features of Partnership Firm –
Disadvantages of Partnership Firm-
Steps Taken to Register a Partnership Firm
- Choose Partnership Firm Name.
- Create Partnership Agreement or Deed.
- Apply for PAN Card on the name of Partnership Firm.
- Opening of Current Bank Account on the basis of PAN Card and Registered Partnership Deed.
Documents Requirements :
- ID and Address Proof of Partners like Pan Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License Copy of the Partners.
- One Business Place Address proof :-
- if Property on Rented :- Need Rent Agreement and NOC from Landlord.
- if Property is own :- Need Electricity Bills or any other Address Proof.
Note : Business place and home place can be same of the Partners.
Package Pricing for Partnership Firm@ 2500/- INR
- Drafting of the Partnership Deed by Legal Experts
- Apply for the Pan and Tan on the Firm Name.
Note :- Printing of the Deed on Stamp Paper and Notarization Services not included in the above package.
Place a Request
Fill up Below Form and Let’s Start your Company